Saturday, October 15
- Practice Session: 1-3 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 3 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
Sunday, October 16
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
- A Squad: 8 a.m. – (eight games)
- Top 12 players advance (based on 48 entries).
- Bracket Match Play (based on 12 finalists)
- Round 1 – Qualifiers 5-12 (best-of-three-games): 1 p.m.
- Round 2 – Winners bowl qualifiers 1-4 (best-of-three-games): Immediately Following
- Round 3 – Winners bowl (single game): Immediately Following
- Round 4 – Winners bowl (single game): Immediately Following
- Finals format will be adjusted accordingly with less than 48 entries.
IMPORTANT: PBA FACE MASK POLICY
All competitors and non-competitors will follow the local governmental mandate for the wearing of facemasks. The PBA encourages social distancing when possible. This policy is subject to change or modification.
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non members must meet PBA average requirements.
PBA Member Dave Small; GM Josh Soloman
PBA Salvino 44
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashiers check or credit card only)
120 (subject to change)
- Online entries for members and non-members opens at midnight on Monday, July 11th.
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Monday, October 10th.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Central Region Manager.
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
IRS is requiring that we get new W-9 forms for all bowlers who earn winnings in PBA events. Players that have filled out W-9’s in 2020 and have recently changed residence will need to fill out an updated form. This requirement pertains to all participants, whether you are a member or not.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,500
- 12th Place is projected to pay $600
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $450.